Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trip to Seattle - Introduction

This is a recount of a trip I took to Seattle. The purpose of the trip was helping my dad drive my mom home to Helena. My mom had just gone through an extensive surgery and my dad had been stay with her in the hospital and not getting much sleep. At home I was dealing with a few things of my own. I was in the middle of studying for my professional license, my knee had been acting up the last couple of days, and my wife and I had just found out that we were expecting our first kid. All the same I decided that it wasn’t a good idea for my dad to try and drive home by himself and I booked a plane ticket for Seattle. Over the course of this little 2 day trip I had some interesting experiences that I though I would share. I am not claiming to know what was going on or if there was anything at all. I am just sharing some of the things that stuck out in my mind as I reflected after my return home.


Trip to Seattle - Getting Going

No comments: