Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trip to Seattle - The Hospital Room

Later on we are all sitting in my mom’s hospital room. My knee at this point in time was throbbing. My mom and dad were watching TV and I was trying to get my knee to settle down. I couldn’t get focused though there was too much noise. Not physical noise so much as metal brain chatter noise. I decided to try and put up a pyramid to see if that helped. When I pushed the energy out to encompass the whole room it was like someone hit the mute button on a stereo that had been turned up too loud. My dad who was only sitting a few feet from me looked over at me with a strange look and asked, “What the hell was that?” I told him that I had just put a shield around the room so I could concentrate. After I got my knee under control my dad and I started to do some energy movement on my mom. She shortly fell asleep, like she always does, but this time while she was out started to twitch. My dad explained that it has been happening since the surgery and that it goes away after awhile. We kept doing our thing until the twitching stopped. I sat down again and put up another pyramid with the intent that it would stay there and protect her while we were gone. It was getting pretty late so dad gently woke her and told her that we where heading to the hotel. The next morning when we got back to the hospital my mom told us that she didn’t remember us leaving and that she couldn’t remember that last time she had slept that well.


Trip to Seattle - Ride Home


No comments: