Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Increase Awareness

Well it has been a while since I posted. It have been pretty busy lately and with Thanksgiving thrown into the mix I just haven't found time to post. But now I am back. I have been working on the exercises that I posted last week have have noticed a few things I thought I would share.

I have been listen to Reverse Engineering the Self and doing the Middle Pillar exercise that my Star Reach coach told me about. In doing so my awareness has increased. As in I notice more about my surroundings. Driving around town I notice things like a tourist that has never seen them before. Everything has a crisp newest about it. I notice different smells then I ever remember and they are stronger. I have mentioned before how the stars and the moon seem brighter and more dynamic this has increase as well. I have been finding myself getting stuck just looking at and feeling out a single star. The only thing that pulls me away is the fact that it has been frigging cold outside. I really have been enjoying this new awareness but I have a feeling that it is just the beginning.

No comments: