Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Lot to Cover

I have a Star Reach call tomorrow and after looking back at some of my posts I have a lot to go over with my coach. Hope we can cover everything that has been going on and still get to some new stuff. It was on his recommedation that I start a journal of some kind to keep track of things that happen and questions that I may have. The doh has a way of washing these experiences, thoughts and insights from your mind. Well I tried writing things down in a compodsition book but I have the worst hand writing that is even worse when I was in a hurry. So I often found myself going back to read what I had down and not being able to make sense of it. I saw that there where a few other navigators out there that had personal blogs outside of the HBI website so I thought I would give it a try. So far I have really been enjoying this format.

No comments: