Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Healing Knee Pain

Well I have gotten a chance to practice some more healing on myself. After 10 years of abusing my body playing football my knees are not as healthy as they could be for a guy my age. In my right knee I have some lose cartilage that gets out of place from time to time. When it does let's just say that it is pretty painful.

Why don't I go have the surgery to get it fixed? Well that's a good question but I have my reasons. Main one is that I am allergic to one of the main carries they use to give people the anaesthetic. It would result in a mild case of death for me. So even armed with that allergy they can use other carriers but it still makes me nervous. Second this happens once maybe twice a year at the most. I can deal with a day or two of pain once or twice a year if it means if it keeps me from going under the knife and know I am armed with some new tricks in the bag to speed up the healing. Hopefully I can get it to heal itself completely one day.

Back to the story at hand. I was in bed Monday night and woke up to my knee throbbing. The fact that it was 4:00am I just hobbled to the bathroom and took some IB's and went back to bed to try and get a few more hours of sleep. I ended up sleeping in and not getting a change to do much of anything before I went to work. I had to go to Bozeman, a hour and a half drive, that afternoon for a training class. So I sat in a car for 3 hours total and spent 4 hours in a cramped hotel conference room. I did work on moving some energy through my knee while I was in the class but I was distracted and didn't want to draw attention to myself. I also did some work on seeing auras while I was there which was good.

By the time I got home for the night I could barley walk on that leg. I sat down and ate some dinner with my wife then went and got in a extended meditation. Sitting in a chair, a half lotus was not happening with me knee, I got a pretty good meditation in an manage to collect a fair amount of energy. afterwards went and join my wife in the living room, laid down on the couch and propped knee up with some pillows and put a bag of ice on it. She was watching TV and was going to catch up on the HBI Navigator Site when I decided to applied what is taught on The Art of Healing: White Fire module. It is one of the new modules that I have been listen to this week as part of my Star Reach program.

I laid my head back and started to feel the difference between my good knee and the one that was hurting. Getting a feel for the blue print of what a health knee feels like. I then focused the feeling of the healthy knee on to the one that was hurting. All the same time visualizing what a health knee looks like in my head. I am sure that it helps I am pretty familiar with human anatomy. After awhile I started to feel a faint tingling sensation in my knee. The tingling got stronger and stronger the longer I held on to the intent. It soon turned into a sort of throbbing that extended up and down my leg from the knee. It kind of got a little too intense for me after that and started to hurt so I backed off and let the sensations fade away. I continued to ice it on and off for the rest of the evening not getting up off the couch. Time to head for bed so stood up off the couch and tested my weight a little bit to see how it felt. It was still a little tender but much improved. I managed to get down the hall a little way when a loud pop came from my knee. It didn't hurt or anything but it froze me in my tracks. My wife comes out to make sure I was okay. Yes it was loud enough for her to hear from the bathroom a little further down the hall. I picked up my leg and flexed my knee a few times. Nothing! It felt great! I crawled into bed and had a undisturbed night of sleep! As expected it was still a little sore this morning when I got up but it felt a hundred time better then it did the previous morning. I have been walking without even a limp today. So I am going to give it another session of treatment tonight to send the last bit a inflamtion running and be back to my old self in no time at all.

No comments: