Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall Withdrawl

Well between work starting to pile up again and the season change I have been getting my butt kicked. I have noticed in the past that the energy in my surroundings decreases each fall but this year has been awful. The last couple of weeks have zapped me dry and my energy has grounded out. My meditations have been less then average and uneventful. Which is hurting the motivation to go and do them. The shorter days don't help either. It is not easy for me to get out of bed when it is still dark outside. At least daylight saving is over and I get to see the sunrise before I head into to work in the morning. Not sure how much longer that is going to be happening either. I remember times last year in December when I would walk into work and leave for the day in the dark. I not am sure how people in Alaska and Northern Canada can live like that.
I am told I need to start doing more energy movement exercises. Higher Balance teaches these types of exercises in.....


and the.....

Warriors Wanted DVD


Another good place for information on energy movement is Robert Bruce. His NEW Energy Ways is free to read off his website and goes into great depths explaining and the energy pathways in the body as well as a technique on getting energy to move freely through them. I have used his methods for a couple of years and have found them very beneficial. So it is time to dig those modules back out and give them another listen and start using some of Robert Bruce's energy movements again. I'll let you know how it all works out.

Namaste,

Chris

No comments: