Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Auras

I just got out of a 3 hour meeting that involved presentations from several different people. At only had a passing interest in what was going on so I started to work on seeing peoples auras. It is a good exercise that I don't have the opportunity to do every often. It present itself and I was having some success. Nothing major but solid results. I even got to the point where I got see one person's aura overlap another person further back in the room. It was kind of cool to see.

After doing this for awhile I must have shifted a little bit because I started to get a feel for the mood in the room. I put out a feeler with the intent to see what people where thinking about this presentation. Two different times my attention was pulled toward two different people. Both times those people asked questions at the next pause in the presentation. Once they had a question their energy change enough that I was able to pick up on it. At least that is the explanation I came up with. I guess you could say that I was scanning the room on a subtle level.

That's all I have to share for now,

Namaste,

Chris

No comments: