Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Portals and Nightmares

Part 1

I as was laying in bed last night I started to focus on the energy in the room it seemed smoother then normal if that makes any sense. Let me try and explain it better. I usually see energy as a very static like a TV without a signal, very jagged. Last night it appeared more like wispy fog or something like that. While I was watching it I kind of got a feeling for and started to move it around a little. Next idea that popped into my head was to try to make a portal again. So I focused on a spot directed energy from the room and my heart chakra at it. It was pretty cool it be able to see the energy collect in one area. I did this for a little while and was starting to lose interest when I heard a noise. It sounded like something moved in the attic. Oh my spot was on the ceiling. Even made my dog jump awake and bark. After convincing myself it was just the house shifting I dissipated the energy, put a pyramid around the spot I was focusing on just in case, and rolled over to go to sleep.

Part 2

While I was asleep I was dreaming about nothing in particular when things started to get weird. Things got violent and kind of hellish. I was able to take a step back and gain control and make it stop but it would return and I would have to do it all over again. This happened 3 or 4 time I believe. So I was in the shower this morning going over last nights dreams like I normally do. Not being able to make any sense of them I remembered what I was doing before I went to bed. Now I can't help but wonder if I did manage to get a portal open and something came through and that was messing with me in my dreams. So I thought I would present this here to see what everyone thinks.


Namaste,

Chris

No comments: