Thursday, October 25, 2007

Portals and Making Peace

I got some good feedback from Matt Struve over on the HBI Navigator Forum. I have provided a link to it but to have to be a member to view it. To become a member you need to own The Foundation Set.

Matt says he will soon be posting a similar experience they all had on their RV trip at Eric Pepin’s: Multi-Dimensional Consciousness. There is also a link to that blog on the left.


I guess you could call this Part 3.

I had a really long day yesterday. It is suppose to start snowing today I so had to get some yard work that I have been putting off done. Anyway, by the time I crawled into bed I just wanted to sleep. I was wiped out and just wanted to crash when I started to wonder if my visitor from last night was still around. I took a couple of deep breaths and felt out the room. Definitely some there with me. I reflected on what Matt posted earlier and tried to feel the emotions in the room. There seemed to be an uneasiness in the room. It's hard to explain. It almost felt like the feeling you get when you are around a scared animal that is unsure of what is going on. So I decided to try and make friends so to speak. I broadcasted a loving feeling and kind of let it know that I won't do anything to it as long as it nice back. I think I got the message across because after a little while I could feel it on me so to speak. Kind of a warm embrace almost cuddling feeling. Now that I think about it reminds me a little of what Baard Williams wrote about when he stayed at Eric's house the other night, A Little Care Bear Entity. I just enjoyed it for a little while and fell asleep. I woke up very refreshed this morning and I don't have any dreams that I remember either.

Anyone every had an entity stick around before?


Namaste Everyone,

Chris

No comments: