Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Moon and Stars

It has been a pretty relaxing weekend for me. My wife had to work Saturday morning so I had the first part of the day to myself. To take advantage of this I did an extended meditation that morning listening to the Elan meditation CD. After that I watched the Warriors Wanted DVD. It was a nice way to start the weekend. A nice little energy boost! Later I got some more yard work done. I have way too many trees to take care of.

A couple of thing that I have noticed this weekend. The first could be from the fact that I had my energy up pretty high. I have been asked twice by two different friends about meditating and energy movement. Both people I would have never imagined would be interested. I guess I shouldn't judge too soon. I was more then happy to discuss and answer questions for them.

The other observation is at night. As the hours of darkest increase each day. I have noticed that the stars and the moon seem a lot brighter and closer. I can sit out in the backyard at night and get completely lost looking into the sky. I think my focus is improving as well. Last night I was looking at the stars when one caught my attention. When I started to focus on it seemed like it was the only star in the sky. It encompassed my whole vision. It was a neat experience. A little bit later that evening I was kicking myself thinking that I should have tried to project myself out to that star. There was definitely something that was drawing me too it. Makes me wonder what would have happened if I would have completely opened myself up to it. Maybe next time I guess.

Namaste everyone,

Chris

No comments: