Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Art of Healing and Energy Beings

Shortly after my last Star Reach call I received this months modules The Art of Healing and Energy Beings. Both are great CD's. In the last couple of months I had a wart show up on my wrist. In Art of Healing Eric talks about how he kills warts so I tried the method out. Within a couple of days the top part of the wart died and fell off. The skin underneath is starting to smooth over and heal. Pretty cool if you ask me. I am also working on resting my body to the correct blue print. Now I just need to find the damn button...he he he. Just kidding.

I kind of come from a healing/energy movement background with my dad studying just about any type of energy healing he could find. He was gracious enough to share what he was learning with me and teach me at a very young age. It was this background that sent me on my search for something more. What is behind all this energy and where does it come from? What I found was Higher Balance and now I have come complete circle now learning the first step in healing as taught by HBI.

Energy Beings has more then once giving me chills down my spine. As always Eric is really good at painting a picture in your mind. Some of his stores sent chills down my spine and goose bumps on my arm. The creeper part come after I listen to it. As I was reflecting on what he was saying a couple of old experiences from my past resurfaced. They scared the crap out of me when I was a kid and they were chopped up to being dreams or my imagination but now I am not so sure. I will leave those stories for another time.

At the bottom of the page there are some videos from Higher Balance that can be seen on YouTube. There are many more that can be seen by going to YouTube and searching Higher Balance Institute. There is a whole series of Eric talking about the paranormal and different hot spots around the country. It is definitely worth the watch and listen.

No comments: