Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Introduction

Well I am starting a personal blog of my own. My wife and I have a joint one on MSN Spaces that covers our life together but there is much more to me then what ends up on those pages.

I am going to use this blog to document and share my spiritual growth and evolution. I have been a participant of the Higher Balance Institute for the last 2 plus years and earlier this year became a student in the Star Reach Program.

I am going to try and stay pretty active with this site. Keeping it updated with my recent insights and experiences. I hope that in writing these types of thing down they will not be lost to me later on. As I have learned in my time with Higher Balance some of the greatest experience are quickly washed from the mind by our internal govern and the dominate tonal of the planet; also know as the "DOH". More on that later I am sure.

No comments: