Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vacation from the Doe

I am freshly back from Minnesota where I spent a week with my wife's extended family on Lake Koronis. Being on vacation allowed for a good amount of time for self reflection and of course some good old fashion fun.

I have a number of experience that I would like to share. Now I just need to find the time to write them down.

I do want to share one thing that has been on my mind since I have returned. I have started to believe that any vacation or time away from your normal daily grind can be used to further your spiritual development. No matter how short the time or obscure the place.

The doe is use to your daily activities and by changing your routine up you loosen the grip that it has on you. It is almost like the doe loses you momentarily. You are not in your normal geographic location, doing your normal things, or are you even in the same state of mind, you have changed frequency.

In Struggle to Awaken Eric says that 98% of what is going to happen is predictable. This can extend into what I am talking about here. If the Gaia consciousness knows your next move it is easier to keep you under wraps and in line. By breaking out of that 98% and into the 2% Gaia has to play catch-up instead for being one step ahead. Thus giving you more room to roam.

With more room to move it becomes easier to expand your consciousness and awareness. Here are some expereinces I have had. Meditations are stronger with very little babble. The quite babbler also comes from the fact that for the most part I have left the worries of my daily life behind. There isn't much for the babbler to grab onto and run with. An amplified sixth sense. Little thoughts and visions that randomly pop into my head that end up happening. From an untrained point of view it is almost like dijevue. Cloud busting is easier and happens faster.

I think this is also a contributing factor to why so many people profound experience and realizations at retreats and spiritual gatherings. Not only do you get to take advantage of breaking loose of Gaia but you get the added bonus of being around people with similar or higher frequincies that amplify the effect.

No comments: