Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tin Man

I have gotten about half way through the mini series called Tin Man. So far I think it is a get movie for a person of spiritual interest to watch. It was aired in the SciFi channel a couple of weeks ago. I recorded it on my DVR and I am just getting to it. I am not sure when or if it is going to be rebroadcast but I have found out that it is going to be released in DVD in March 2008.

The mini series is based off of "The Wizard of OZ", as far as I can tell so far it seems to take place after the original. It contains a lot of good themes that a person studying the Higher Balance materials can really get into. I am going to hold off doing a full review until I have finished watching it but so far so good. Check it out if you can. I am sure if someone looked hard enough they could find it on the Internet somewhere. It is 6 hours long in broadcast time so even minus the commercials it is still pretty long.

No comments: