Monday, November 3, 2008

Reflection on Unbound

The other morning my wife had to leave early for work and was up getting ready for the day while I still laid in bed enjoying a few more minutes of sleep. After awhile our dog had decided it was time for me to get up. He busted into the room flinging the door open, jumping on the bed and on me in the process. I tried to cover my face but he was too quick awake me by licking the skin off my face. Deciding his job was done he jumped down and headed back out into the hallway.

As I was lying there getting the motivation to get up and wondering how I ended up with such a goofy dog. I noticed that the light from the hallway was shinning onto the now open door in such a way that the wood grain was almost jumping off the door. I found myself hypnotized by it. the bright white in contrast with the dark shadow of the veins. From the angle one of the dressers in the room was silhouetted by the door. That sharp on contrast between the white door and the dresser still in the shadow I could see the aura of the dresser. A thin film of energy coming around the whole outline.

Then I really started to shift. The energy in the air got really thick. The static red and blue were dancing in through mostly dark room. Some how my attention ended up back to the door but now the wood grain was appeared to be flowing. Almost like lava or something along those lines. The grain slowly moved in kind of a natural motion with the directions of the grain. It was truly beautiful.

Later on after reflecting on the experience I remembered a discussion we had during a star reach call. It was one of the first couple of calls I had with Dan and we were covering the Unbound module. He explained how patterns in nature can help propel you into different states of consciousness. At the time it was a concept that I understood and to a small degree had some experience with. Until now I didn’t really have a full grasp of what he was trying to show me. It is yet another hidden doorway into our own true consciousness that Eric had laid out for us.

For more information on the Higher Balance Institute module Unbound:
Visit the Online Catalog

For more general information on Higher Balance:
Visit the Website

No comments: